Friday, July 10, 2009

Funny Flair

I don't accept "flair" on Facebook (buttons that say and depict things, and you collect them) because I think they are a waste of time (along with "poking" and personality tests). But I just read my wife's flair, and I found these ones really funny.

"War never solved anything...except fascism, communism, genocide, slavery, tyranny..."

"Silly liberal, paychecks are for workers."


"No thanks, I already have a Messiah."


"If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?"

"Sarcasm: it beats killing people."

"I notice that everyone that is for abortion has already been born. -- Ronald Reagan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

david,
those are all really funny--ones I would consider for the bumper of my truck.

I have so far avoided facebook/twitter involvement, but my wife has dipped her toe in.