Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Palin Can Shoot, But McCain Can Sing!

Are you down because the Dow is down? Did you work at Lehman Brothers? John McCain brings you a brighter today: McCain sings Streisand.

"I've been in politics for over 20 years. And for over 20 years, I've had Barbara Streisand trying to do my job. So I decided to try my hand at her job."

Watch this video of Sen. John McCain singing "Memories" and other musical classics back in 2002 on Saturday Night Live. Read the story.

Let's see Barack Obama top that! Actually, can you imagine doing anything like this? He takes himself far too seriously for this sort of light-heartedness. When you set yourself up as the Messiah (or allow others to do so), it really limits what you can do with propriety.

For more videos--both grave and gay (in the old sense, need I add)--scroll down a couple of posts, or click here.

No comments: